This post is sponsored by American Express, but all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for helping me to support the brands I love.
It’s a new season, and it’s time to start fresh! And I don’t just mean with my closet…it’s the perfect time to take a look at finances and see where I can simplify the clutter and make the most of how we spend and save. I don’t like having multiple credit cards, now that I found one
that delivers on everything I was looking for – great benefits and rewards for the things I’m always purchasing without the compromises. With spring here, there seems to always be an abundance of purchases – an outdoor grill (and food for entertaining family + friends!), new clothes for the kids and upcoming summer vacations!
My Amex EveryDay Card comes with tons of great benefits and ways to earn points (in addition to the great welcome offer mentioned below), so we can really reap the rewards all year:
- Earn 2x Points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases*
- Earn 1x Points for every eligible dollar you spend*
- Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases*
More next month on how we’ll be putting these points to work!
I’m really excited to announce my partnership with American Express and my role as an #AmexAmbassador in the coming months! I opened my first American Express Credit Card last year, and since I’ve become such big fan of the brand and my credit card, I wanted to look into another that offered different but equally fantastic benefits – enter my new Amex EveryDay Credit Card!
This credit card offers SO much. Since you know I love to shop, I’m a big fan of the free ShopRunner account and Membership Rewards points on every eligible purchase (clothes or otherwise) – you know, so I can apply the points I’m earning to more fun stuff.
When I was researching all the credit card options, there is a great balance transfer offer that made Amex EveryDay credit card extra enticing for me:
- $0 balance transfer fee* with the Amex EveryDay Credit Card when you transfer a balance within the first 60 days of opening your account
- 0% intro APR** for 15 months (then the rate varies 14.49-25.49%) for both purchases AND balance transfers
- And for those of us who use our credit cards for purchases big and small, you can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points* as a bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card is the only one of its kind with tons of great rewards and benefits that I fully plan to take advantage of. There is no need for all that other credit card clutter anymore when this is the one card you’ll ever really need! I’ll be sharing more helpful tips on how I’m making the most of all my everyday expenses (and the rewards that I get from them) over the next few months, so make sure you keep an eye out!