You probably saw me talking about Mommy Mailbox here on instagram.
I have been working with one of the owners, Jamie, for the last couple of months to curate January’s box, and I am thrilled with the results! January’s boxes went out last week, and I just got mine this week. Every single item and company was hand selected, and I think this box is absolutely perfect for moms. I think it includes a great variety of items that make mom feel special and important and also allow her to pamper herself a little too. I also wanted to throw in a couple items that would remind her of baby and how special her life is with that new addition. = ) Mommy Mailbox is a monthly subscription service that sends a care package each month to your door for only $33.95 a month (only $28.95 per month if you subscribe for 12months.) There is no commitment because you can just order one month to try it out instead of having to subscribe for multiple months (but if you do, you get a discount.) The box contains 4-6 products that are selected to help uplift mom, and the box retails for approximately $55-$75. If you got the January box, I would love to hear what you thought about it!
The Trunk Show Co Ampersand Bracelet
– Could this bracelet be any more perfect for a new mom?! I think it perfectly symbolizes the new addition to any new mother’s life. I am already wearing it to work today, and every time I look down at it, I can’t help but smile and think about little Leighton – Shane & Laura…& Leighton. = )
One Love Dry Shampoo Powder
– I think this product is perfect for new mommies because I am now learning that washing my hair has become a “luxury.” Between working full time, commuting to work, blogging, nursing the baby, changing dirty diapers and then putting her to bed, when do you find time to wash your hair everyday? Sleep has become the priority instead. = ) I normally only wash my hair every 3 days, and this stuff works wonders to keep it looking and smelling fresh and clean in between those few days.
SkinAgain Rescue Cream
– Every one of their products is vegan, gluten-free, paraben and sulphate-free and cruelty-free. This is the type of company you can feel good about supporting. Included in the January Mommy Mailbox is the calming lotion. Calming lotion – well, it must have been made for a mother. Now if only it also included an 8 hour night of sleep, this stuff would be like gold. Seriously though, the cream is amazing, and the company is equally as amazing.
Lehi Valley Trading Co Islander Trail Mix
– Especially during the first couple of weeks while I was on maternity leave, this trail mix would have been a lifesaver! Who needs help losing all the baby weight when you can barely even find time to eat?! Having something fast and easy to just grab and throw into my purse to eat later is key. I also eat paleo, so this trail mix is perfect for me – nuts and fruit. It isn’t like your typical trail mix though. The dried fruit is not hard and stiff like some is; it is actually very moist and soft. And the coconut in it…oh my goodness. You will definitely love it! Perfect to throw in your gym bag or diaper bag when you’re out running errands with baby or hitting the gym and need something to eat for energy.
Rifle Paper Company Notepad
– Motherhood comes with a whole new set of to-dos, a long set of to-dos at that, and half of them (or all) don’t even get done on a daily basis. I’ve learned to re-evaluate my to-do list and figure out what REALLY has to be done. It’s amazing how what we think are priorities completely change after we have a baby. Basically you should just accept that your entire life will change, and everything you thought mattered doesn’t, and everything you thought you would never do…well, you will. = ) This adorable notepad is perfect to keep up with your new mommy to-do list. Because if you have to do a million things today, at least you can have your list on the cutest little notepad ever. = )
The Rusted Arrow Print
– I couldn’t have said it any better myself. Because Leighton is my whole world, and it will never be the same again, and why would I ever even want it to be? I love the text on this print, and I also love how simple yet fun and colorful it is. I can’t wait to frame it and get it put in her room!
Have you tried Mommy Mailbox
yet? Which was your favorite product from the January box I curated?