Shop the Look
I’m so happy to be sharing one of my favorite FWTFL recipes today – a gluten-free sweet potato chicken nachos recipe. I make this at least once a week. It is so easy to make, and it is SO good!! And it’s gluten-free, packed with protein and healthy carbs, and healthy fat. It’s so good for you!
Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Chicken Nachos
Whenever I make it, I typically start by air-frying several chicken breasts. We eat a lot of chicken in our family, so anytime I make this meal, I go ahead and make a lot of chicken to use in other recipes too. Meal prepping helps so much for healthy eating and for when you’re super busy during the week on school nights.
I typically do the same for the potatoes too. All of us love sweet potatoes in our family, so I will usually go ahead and cook several potatoes to add to salads or even pair them with burger bowls or chili. If you’re going to spend time peeling and cutting potatoes, you might as well do a bunch at a time I say! Check out the full recipe for these sweet potato chicken nachos below and let me know if you try it!
Gluten Free Sweet Potato Chicken Nachos
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 mango
- 2 tbsp onion
- sea salt
- Preheat oven or air fryer to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with foil or parchment paper.
- Line baking sheets with foil or parchment paper and add olive oil.
- Season chicken breast with salt to taste.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into rounds.
- Season sweet potatoes with salt to taste.
- Add chicken and sweet potatoes to baking sheet and cook for approximately 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Flip them halfway through.
- Make your homemade guacamole by mixing into a bowl avocado, onions and mango. Season to taste with sea salt. Add lemon or lime if you want. You can mash up the avocado if you want or leave as slices depending on your preference.
- Add sweet potatoes, chicken and then guacamole to bowl. Enjoy!