1. Ooh Baby Infinity Pink Chevron Scarf. $17.99.
2. Leopard Print Clutch. $45.
3. Ooh Baby Infinity Large Turquoise Chevron Beach Bag. $39.99.
4. Target Ostrich Clutch. $19.99.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Ankle Strap Pumps. $128.95.
6. Mango Cap Toe Pumps. On sale for $69.99.
7. Shopruche Nude Coral Wedges. $35.99.
8. Target Sandals. $16.99.
9. Modcloth Tulle Skirt. $37.99.
10. J. Crew Mint Striped Popover. On sale for $59.99.
11. Shopsosie Polka Dot Denim Cutoff Shorts. $40.
12. Shopsosie Mint Skater Skirt. $42.
13. LuLuLe Bow Earrings. $10.
14. J. Crew Fan Fringe Necklace. $148.
15. Old Navy Hooded Canvas Jacket. $29.70 with code ONSAVENOW.
16. Forever 21 Tortoise Sunglasses. $5.80.
Since I finally got onboard the infinity scarf trend this past winter, I’m now wanting some scarves to wear year-round, and I think this hot pink and white lightweight chevron one would be just perfect to brighten up any outfit. For the last couple months I’ve been searching high and low for a great leopard print clutch, and I think I’ve finally found the perfect sized one. I’m hoping Shane and I will get a chance to make it to the beach this year, or at least the pool, so this turquoise chevron print beach bag is a must! And you can never go wrong with an ostrich clutch for under $20. All of these shoes are perfect for spring and summer – they’re neutrals but will still make quite a statement. A champagne colored tulle skirt will never go out of style and can really be worn year-round. And you can’t pass up a great mint striped top that is on sale at J. Crew! Denim and polka dots – it doesn’t get much better than that. I’ve also been searching for the perfect mint colored skater skirt, and I can’t wait to buy this one. I can already see myself pairing it with a tee, chambray and lavendar. After seeing all the adorable Kate Spade bow earrings, I just knew I had to find a cheaper version, and these fit the bill perfectly in a gorgeous mint color. Do I even have to say why I love this gorgeous J. Crew statement necklace? It has been on my mind for a while, and I think it is time to finally break down and buy it, or you could get a similar one here for 1/3 the price. I’ve also been on the hunt for a great olive green canvas jacket, and this Old Navy one is just perfect with its drawstring waist, hood and cropped sleeves. At only $5.80 these Forever 21 tortoise sunglasses will be perfect for wearing all summer long. What spring items are you currently craving right now? What are your go to stores for clothing?