This post is sponsored by Bioelements Radiance Rescue™, but all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for helping me support the brands I love.
I’m a mom; what’s not to stress about?! Before I had Leighton, I thought I had seen it all and done it all. Undergrad school, grad school, working full time, commuting, all while being married and trying to balance family and friends too. So you might say I know a few things about stress now – especially with a toddler! Between hectic work, school and work traveling schedules, it definitely gets to me sometimes. Some days I just think I’m done. I am over this day, and I am ready to just reset and start again tomorrow. I think we all have those days sometimes, so I wanted to share a few of my tips on dealing with stress that have helped me the most.
1. Get more sleep. This is SO important. I know it is a viscous cycle sometimes. You have so much to finish or you will be stressed so you stay up late to finish it all. And then guess what? You’re even more stressed because you start the next day already being stressed from lack of sleep. I am a big stickler for 8 hours of sleep, and it helps so much with de-stressing.
2. Get moving. Being active is such a great way to reduce stress. Go for a run, workout at the gym or even call a friend over for a game of tennis or basketball. Getting a good sweat is good for you and your brain, but it also helps get your mind off of what you were stressing about in the first place.
3. Write it down. When you’re feeling stressed, write down what is bothering you. Are there any patterns? Is it the same thing over and over? What can you do to change this? How long has this lasted? I also love making a list of the things that are stressing me along with the good things that are happening. I know it is clichéd, but when I’m finished, I’m always reminded of how there are so many more positive things in my life than negative.
4. Stay organized. One of the biggest causes of stress is lack of time. We are unorganized and don’t manage our time well. And then we are late…and then that leads to being stressed. Managing your time will make such a big difference in cutting down on stress. I wake up at 5:00am, 3 hours before I have to be at work, and it is so nice not being rushed.
5. Take time for yourself. With how much more busy we have become with every increasing year, it’s easy to see why we are so stressed. And as a mom, I always save myself for last after everyone else. I have a little at home spa day at least once a week (usually on a Saturday or Sunday night after Leighton is in bed.) One of my favorite new products to use is Bioelements Radiance Rescue
. Not only does it leave my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized, but it actually helps to restore the radiance to my skin that has since been worn down by stress and age.
is a white truffle butter crème face and eye mask that helps to rescue worn down skin. The rare white truffle is a new cutting edge ingredient that has never before been used in skincare. It increases elasticity while also moisturizing skin. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and eye puffiness. And it delivers an instant glow so we can not only feel refreshed after a long night’s sleep but look it too. The caffience works to wake up your skin’s microcirculation and restores a youthful, more rested look.
I’ve been using Radiance Rescue™
for a few weeks now and love the way it makes my skin feel. The first night I used it, I left the mask on for almost half an hour and just cleaned and did errands around the house. When I rinsed it off, I honestly couldn’t believe how soft and moisturized my skin felt. It felt so smooth! And any reason to take a little time to myself for a spa night is a win in my mom life. Right now through 10/6/17, you can use code RADIANCE to get free deluxe travel sizes of Quick Refiner alpha dydroxt acid gel and Power Peptide revitalizing toner with the purchase of Radiance Rescue™ (a $16 value!) What are your tips for dealing with stress? Have you tried Bioelements Radiance Rescue™?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bioelements Radiance Rescue™.