Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to mix it up a little and share some of my favorite fall beauty and makeup I’ve been using lately. I love mixing it up every so often, and it’s been a long time since I’ve shared a what’s in my makeup bag post. Below is everything I’ve been wearing lately and part of my fall beauty routine. I’ll also be sharing my favorite fall lipstick shades this week. And make sure you keep reading to enter to win some of my favorite makeup and linkup with the Trend Spin Linkup today too. xo.
– I started using this just a couple years ago, and I love how it covers up the scar on my chin. It is perfect for covering up redness!
– Obsessed doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about this fall beauty product. I get the darkest brown, and it is amazing for penciling in your brows a little. It comes with powder and a tinted wax. I actually use the powder as eyeshadow and the wax on my brows.
– It pairs perfectly with the brow powders. The slanted brush fills brows in perfectly and the brush is great to brush them out. I even use it to brush my eyelashes sometimes. = )
I just started using this a couple months ago and love it. I love the subtle shimmer it gives me.
– I couldn’t live without my bronzer year-round. This really provides the perfect glow.
– If I could only choose one product, this would probably make the list. This confidence in a compact is also spf50.
-I use this on my scar too and under eyes. I love how easily it goes on.
– My new favorite product to use to help “set” my makeup.
– Love the pretty berry color for fall.
This week’s featured bloggers are Coming up Roses and In My Joi! Add your link below to be featured next week!
And here’s the link up! Next week’s trend is Fall Boots so start planning your look!
a Rafflecopter giveaway