SHOP THIS WINTER WORKOUT OUTFIT:
SHOP MY FAVORITE FITNESS WEAR SAVES:
How is this the last week of the Holiday Honey Hustle Fitness Challenge and next week Christmas?!
I’m not going to lie; I am so bummed this is the last week of the Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge! I enjoy it each year getting to meet up with Heather or Jessica, getting to chat with y’all and getting encouraged and motivated daily! But…the good new is that we still have one week left (this week) and…we have decided to do a healthy eating series in January, woohoo!
I’m also starting Burn Bootcamp with one of my friends here in Collierville in January, so there are lots of good fitness and healthy eating posts to come I can assure you! Will you be joining us in January? I’ll be sharing about Whole30, and Jess and Heather will be talking about FWTFL. I’ll also be talking about Bootcamp. Heather goes there as well, and I’ve had several people ask me to let them know what it’s like, so I definitely will!
On top of this week’s bonus moves, I’m sharing some of my favorite workout wear dupes today. Workout clothing can be expensive, but it doesn’t HAVE to be! I’ve rounded up some of my best steals from Amazon, and you can shop them above. If you have any favorites, let me know what they are in the comments below.
Y’all were so excited about this giveaway this entire 7 weeks! And…we now have a winner! Congratulations to Kelly Delrosso on winning the ultimate fitness giveaway!
Everything You Need to Know about our Holiday Fitness Challenge
The HHHC is a challenge that myself along with Heather from My Life Well Loved and Jess from Happily Hughes created a few years ago. This 7-week accountability group is going to keep us all on track with our fitness goals and ready to take on the holidays totally guilt free and confident in our new, healthy routine!
I don’t know about y’all, but I am someone that lives for a routine! If you’re anything like me, this Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge is definitely for you! Here is how each week will go:
- Weekly Blog Post: You can expect to see these every Monday during this challenge! Note, on Cyber Monday, the post will be up late Monday night. In these posts, I will lay out what to expect for the week ahead.
- Weekly Set of Workouts/Challenges: These will be new each week and meant to challenge you!
- Printable Tracker/Calendar: If you’re a visual goal-setter and tracker, this is going to be perfect for you. I will have a link to this in each of my blog posts, but it will be good for the entire month.
- Tips, tricks & encouragement: I am always going to be here to lift y’all up and give you a boost when you need it! I’ll be posting things on Instagram Stories daily to motivate us all too!
Click to download and print yours for the fitness challenge!
Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge Guidelines & “Rules”
These guidelines are meant to be doable and flexible with your schedule. If you have an event coming up that you know about, use that as your cheat meal. Make this work for you!
- Drink 8+ Cups Of Water Daily: Drinking water is one of the best and easiest ways to keep your body feeling good. It detoxifies and keeps everything clear, making you feel better all day long.
- Workout 3-5x Per Week: Find 3-5 workouts that you enjoy: walk, run, fitness class, etc. Fit in whatever you personally enjoy and do that!
- Complete The Holiday Honey Hustle Daily Challenge 3-5x Per Week: Scroll down to find these challenges!
- Limit To 2 Cheat Meals Per Week: With all the delicious indulgences the holiday season brings, feel free to treat yourself 1-2 times per week!
- Fast 16 Consecutive Hours Daily (Optional): We have all tried the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, and intermittent fasting is something they do on that program. I originally learned all about it when I started eating primal though 7 years ago.
- Eat Less Than 50 Net Carbs 2 Days Each Week (Optional): This is another FWTFL concept but totally optional!
Holiday Honey Hustle Daily Challenges
This year, we decided to do something a little different for our fitness challenge. After thinking through our daily workouts last year, we decided that what we wanted to do this year was to have you decide how you wanted to work out and then we came up with these little daily challenges.
We know that it can be really difficult to find the motivation to workout when the workout isn’t something you particularly enjoy. That’s not how working out should be. So, we want you to pick something you know you love: swimming, biking, running, an exercise class, etc. Do that 3-5 times per week and then join us in our daily challenges.
WEEK SEVEN Daily Fitness Challenges:
- MONDAY: 90 seconds pushups (arm)
- TUESDAY: 90 seconds curtsy lunges (booty)
- WEDNESDAY: 90 seconds plank(core)
- THURSDAY: 90 seconds squat pulses (legs)
- FRIDAY: 90 seconds curls (upper body)
We also have a super fun Facebook group that is going to be an amazing source of encouragement and discussion for y’all. We want this to be a place where you can come to find a boost of motivation, check up on your friends and get ideas from your fellow challengers. We would love to hear from you in the group. Let us know if you have any ideas or comments. We’re always open to new ideas. See you back in a couple weeks for some more fitness posts! = )