It’s been too long since I’ve regularly shared some recipes on here! I kicked it off last week by sharing my recipe for Healthy Almond Butter Protein Balls. Today I’m bringing y’all a more savory recipe and one we love so much here at our house.
Now that the school year has started, I’m living on super quick and easy recipes. Between school drop-off, photo shoots, and taking care of Grayson who just gets busier and busier, my afternoons can be hectic!
Thankfully, these ground turkey lettuce wraps come together in hardly any time at all. They are pretty healthy and they are pretty customizable. Add different or additional veggies, rice, make them Mexican-style instead of Asian-style…make them your own!
Healthy Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- sriracha suace
- green onions
- cashews or peanuts
- Cook ground turkey in skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms, carrots, onions and cashews in another skillet over medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add soy sauce to vegetables and mix in with meat.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Add sriracha sauce to lettuce wraps to taste and enjoy!