Today I wanted to share with y’all one of my favorite go-to easy snack recipes to fill you up and keep you satisfied in a pinch. And as a bonus, these almond butter protein balls help to satisfy that sweet tooth too (without any added sugar!)
The best thing about these protein balls (besides how good they taste) is that they only take a few minutes to make, and then you just let them cool in the fridge before you eat them. No cooking! They have plenty of yummy protein too! Check out this super easy recipe below.
Healthy Almond Butter Protein Balls
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use plant based vanilla)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp almond milk or water
- Combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, chia seeds in bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, honey, vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to oat mixture.
- Add in liquid (almond milk or water) as needed. You should be able to roll into balls that will stick together.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes and then enjoy!
Have you tried these almond butter protein balls before? What is your go-to snack?
1 thought on “Healthy Almond Butter Protein Balls Recipe”
I tried them! I like them!