Deviled eggs may seem easy (and they are), but they can really make or break a holiday get together if they’re missing or just not right in my opinion! So, let me share with you the perfect deviled eggs recipe with you! It has always been my go-to favorite side to make for holiday gatherings ever since I was little. I think that is probably because they are easy to make, and they are so yummy when made just right!
Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp mayonaise
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 pinch paprika
- Boil eggs in a saucepan.
- Drain water, rinse the eggs under cold water and peel of the shells.
- Cut eggs in half and scoop out the yolks with a spoon.
- Put egg whites in deviled egg server and add yolk to a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard and relish to the yolks and mix them all together.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into each egg half and top each with a small sprinkle of paprika.
What makes them SO good to me is the mayo and relish combo. This is the difference in deviled eggs and really good deviled eggs! Are you a fan of deviled eggs? What are your favorite dishes to make for the holidays?