I’ve always wanted to have a travel bucket list…so I came up with the top 10 places I’ve been dying to visit. I honestly have WAY more than 10 (who doesn’t?!), but this is a good start at least. = ) These are in no particular order, but I’m determined to cross all 10 of them off my list. Hopefully I’ll knock 2 off next year and then I’ll have 8 more amazing places to look forward to over time. = )
MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
1. Argentine Patagonia. What isn’t there to do here? There are national parks galore, great hiking, and an area that is still basically untouched by civilization.
2. Bali. I hear they have some amazing white water rafting, and that is on my list too!
3. Maui. In addition to the beach (duh!), I hear the hiking there is actually pretty good. And you probably can’t beat those views.
4. Florence, Italy. The art, the architecture, the food. Italy definitely makes the cut on my bucket list.
5. Queensland, Australia. It is home to the Great Barrier Reef. Enough said!
6. Fiji Islands. They have amazing tropical spas, river safaris and white water rafting too.
7. Napa Valley, California. I’ve only been to Los Angeles, which was a lot of fun, but I know California has SO much more to offer. I hear Napa Valley is just gorgeous, and I think the wine tours would be so much fun.
8. Alberta, Canada. Glaciers, canyons, waterfalls. This place is an outdoorsy person’s dream!
9. St. Lucia. This island is pretty remote compared to some others. And they even have drive through volcanoes you can tour.
10. Park City, Utah. I’ve heard the skiing is amazing, and next year, I will definitely be crossing this one off my list!
What places are on your travel bucket list? Do you want to visit any of my top 10? If you’ve visited them, let me know your favorite places to stay and things to do!
Similar Top // Jeans // Wedges c/o // Necklace c/o // Suitcase c/o // Travel Bag c/o // Crossbody c/o
18 thoughts on “My Travel Bucket List”
This is a great bucket list!! Same places are on my list. I also want to go to Spain, Portugal, and Italy!
Pretty in pink! All these places sound amazing…and yes…you need to see more of Cali! I love to visit there.
We are going to Maui in May! Can’t wait! And Yes, you should definitely come back to California. SO many amazing places!!! We go to Sequoia, Tahoe and Yosemite a few times a year for hiking.
So many great places! All of them sound good to me.
Great list!! I totally agree. We’re actually going to one of these places in 2019! 😀
Katherine | http://www.oneswainkycouple.com
I’m just going to steal your bucket list and make it my own, k? haha jk but those places sound absolutely amazing!! xo
Great choices!! On my list is Paris, London, Thailand.
So many fun destinations! There are a lot that are on my list as well… I’m crossing one of them off in may and I CANNOT wait!
I would love to do more traveling around the United States!
I have been to Maui and Napa. Napa was beautiful and so much fun. You will love it. Would highly recommend researching vineyards or tours ahead of time to help you pick which ones to go to cause so many. We stayed at Sheraton Maui and it was amazing. You have to do a Louau
I’ve only been to Florence, but I’d LOVE to go back. I was there for my honeymoon and since it was a cruise we only were there a day. I had the most amazing pizza and gelato there, couldn’t beat it.
Top 3 places on my bucket list I’m going to in 2019- Ireland, England & Paris.
These are all such great travel locations! I would love to visit Australia!
I’ve been obsessed with clear makeup bags. So, I’m fawning over this one.
I would love to go to Maui! That’s on my bucket list for my next big birthday 🙂
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
I love the idea of a travel bucket list. I don’t get to travel much, but my hubby and I are blessed to get to celebrate our 20th this year in Europe!! So excited! Your post has inspired me to list where I would like to go to next. Happy Easter weekend.
I went to Florence last summer and it really is amazing. You’d love every minute of your time there!
I love your travel bucket list! Napa is beautiful and you will it! The wineries are so relaxing… Xo, Nelli
You look so gorgeous in pink dear! I love your top, so cute and chic with the cold-shoulder style. I have Florence and Bali on my bucket list too!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com