SHOP THIS WINTER WORKOUT OUTFIT:
SHOP MY FAVORITE ATHLETIC SHOES:
We’ve finally made it past the first big holiday…and all the food!
Goodness! How is everyone else feeling? Turkey, dressing and all the sides are some of my favorites. I tried really hard to stick with smaller portions, not overeat and stay away from most of the sweets. It was tough, but we made it past that first holiday!
The weather has been cooler around here, but it’s been nice. I think it’s the perfect weather to go for a run, what about you? Matt will be in town next week, and I’m excited about going on some runs together too. Having a buddy for accountability always helps… hence the Holiday Honey Hustle Fitness Challenge!
This week is week 5 of our fitness challenge , and I’m sharing another great workout outfit along with some of my favorite athletic shoes. From hiking shoes to running shoes to walking shoes, I’ve rounded up some of my favorites above. With this crisp air, it’s the absolute PERFECT time to go for a hike if you’re looking for a different workout to spice things up! Keep reading below to see this week’s bonus workout moves and to enter the giveaway if you haven’t yet.
Everything You Need to Know about our Holiday Fitness Challenge
The HHHC is a challenge that myself along with Heather from My Life Well Loved and Jess from Happily Hughes created a few years ago. This 7-week accountability group is going to keep us all on track with our fitness goals and ready to take on the holidays totally guilt free and confident in our new, healthy routine!
I don’t know about y’all, but I am someone that lives for a routine! If you’re anything like me, this Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge is definitely for you! Here is how each week will go:
- Weekly Blog Post: You can expect to see these every Monday during this challenge! Note, on Cyber Monday, the post will be up late Monday night. In these posts, I will lay out what to expect for the week ahead.
- Weekly Set of Workouts/Challenges: These will be new each week and meant to challenge you!
- Printable Tracker/Calendar: If you’re a visual goal-setter and tracker, this is going to be perfect for you. I will have a link to this in each of my blog posts, but it will be good for the entire month.
- Tips, tricks & encouragement: I am always going to be here to lift y’all up and give you a boost when you need it! I’ll be posting things on Instagram Stories daily to motivate us all too!
Click to download and print yours for the challenge!
Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge Guidelines & “Rules”
These guidelines are meant to be doable and flexible with your schedule. If you have an event coming up that you know about, use that as your cheat meal. Make this work for you!
- Drink 8+ Cups Of Water Daily: Drinking water is one of the best and easiest ways to keep your body feeling good. It detoxifies and keeps everything clear, making you feel better all day long.
- Workout 3-5x Per Week: Find 3-5 workouts that you enjoy: walk, run, fitness class, etc. Fit in whatever you personally enjoy and do that!
- Complete The Holiday Honey Hustle Daily Challenge 3-5x Per Week: Scroll down to find these challenges!
- Limit To 2 Cheat Meals Per Week: With all the delicious indulgences the holiday season brings, feel free to treat yourself 1-2 times per week!
- Fast 16 Consecutive Hours Daily (Optional): We have all tried the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, and intermittent fasting is something they do on that program. I originally learned all about it when I started eating primal though 7 years ago.
- Eat Less Than 50 Net Carbs 2 Days Each Week (Optional): This is another FWTFL concept but totally optional!
Holiday Honey Hustle Daily Challenges
This year, we decided to do something a little different for our fitness challenge. After thinking through our daily workouts last year, we decided that what we wanted to do this year was to have you decide how you wanted to work out and then we came up with these little daily challenges.
We know that it can be really difficult to find the motivation to workout when the workout isn’t something you particularly enjoy. That’s not how working out should be. So, we want you to pick something you know you love: swimming, biking, running, an exercise class, etc. Do that 3-5 times per week and then join us in our daily challenges.
WEEK FIVE Daily Fitness Challenges:
- MONDAY: 60 seconds tricep dips (arm)
- TUESDAY: 60 seconds squats (booty)
- WEDNESDAY: 60 seconds side planks (core)
- THURSDAY: 60 seconds lunges (legs)
- FRIDAY: 60 seconds decline push-ups (upper body)
We also have a super fun Facebook group that is going to be an amazing source of encouragement and discussion for y’all. We want this to be a place where you can come to find a boost of motivation, check up on your friends and get ideas from your fellow challengers.
Ok…onto the GIVEAWAY! This year, we are giving away an epic package of goodies! We are giving away Simply 7 Snacks, ONE Bars, Lorissa’s Kitchen products, Vital Proteins, one month of Suja Juices and a 3 piece athletic outfit from Marc New York! Keep reading below and enter to WIN!