SHOP OUR FALL LOOKS:
Y’all know we love our Dunkin in this house. From food to drinks, we frequent there often. Today I wanted to share a fun recipe with y’all that Matt and I have been making recently. It uses the Peanut Butter Macchiato from Dunkin. It is so easy and SO good!
If you can’t find vanilla liqueur, you can use cream Liqueur like Bailey’s. Top your drink with some peanut butter cup crumbles and yum!!! If you try it, let me know what you think! What are some of your favorite Halloween food and drinks?
Witches Brew Drink Recipe
- 1 Small Dunkin" Peanut Butter Macchiato
- 1 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz vanilla liqueur
- chocolate syrup and peanut butter cup crumbles for garnish
- Pour your Small Dunkin' Peanut Butter Macchiato into a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka and vanilla liqueur to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle inside of your glass with chocolate syrup and add Ice
- Pour the mixture into the glass.
- Top off with peanut butter chocolate crumbles and serve cold.