This blog post is written on behalf of Responsival. All opinions are my own. Thank you for helping me support brands I love!
Happy Humpday! How are y’all handling the first full week of the new year? For us, we’ve been taking things easy and settling into the new year slowly.
Anyway, a few of y’all have asked me for ideas about some great jewelry under $100. I thought today would be the perfect day to round up some of those favorites for y’all!
THE BEST JEWELRY UNDER $100
One of my favorite places to shop for jewelry is AU-Rate. They sell super high-quality and affordable jewelry. It’s such a great one-stop shopping place for all my jewelry needs. You can shop their beautiful jewelry right here!
In addition to the fabulous pieces they have on AU-Rate, I wanted to share a list of 10 of my favorite pieces of jewelry, all under $100!
- Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets – y’all have heard me talk about Victoria Emerson a ton. These wrap bracelets are such an amazing way to accessorize any outfit in a cute and affordable way!
- Customizable letter necklace – This customizable letter necklace that I scored on Etsy is such an affordable way to stay on-trend if you’re interested in this look!
- Kendra Scott Jewelry – I love wearing Kendra Scott myself but these are also some of my favorite items to gift!
- Stackable rings – This set from Nordstrom is so pretty and I love that they’re stackable!
- Baublebar bracelets – I’m sure y’all have seen these adorable, customizable bracelets floating around Instagram. They’re so adorable and I love using these to stack with other pieces!
- Simple studs – For wearing earrings everyday, my favorite route is just a super simple stud and these are some of my favorite!
- Pandora rings – This cubic zirconia ring is such a beautiful elegant ring that would be perfect for every day wearing!
- Trendy initial necklace – This necklace has been super popular for the last few years. It’s so cute and super affordable!
- Fossil Watches – Fossil watches are actually surprisingly affordable! They have loads of options for really great watches under $100!
- Stackable necklaces – I love stacking or layering necklaces and pieces like this affordable necklace from Nordstrom are the perfect way to make that trend happen!
What are some of y’alls favorite, affordable jewelry pieces? Let me know where I should be looking!